- Gilbert Cassar is the Chairman of Equity Bank And Trust Bahamas Limited. Mr. Cassar has held executive roles in the financial services industry, which included overseas assignments in New York, Trinidad, Cayman Islands and Toronto. He was the President and Managing Director of Cititrust (Bahamas) Limited and more recently was the General Manager and Director of CIBC Trust Company (Bahamas) Limited. He is a Justice of the Peace and holds a Masters Degree in Business Administration, he is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners and a Securities Investment Advisor having completed the US Series 7 examination. He is a former Director of the Bahamas Institute of Bankers and the Association of International Banks and Trust Companies in the Bahamas.
- Ivylyn Cassar is the Vice-Chairman of Equity Bank And Trust Bahamas Limited. A Fellow Member of Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants, Bahamas Institute of Chartered Accountants, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, a former Director of the Bahamas Financial Services Board, a former Director of the Association of International Banks and Trust Companies in the Bahamas, former President of the Bahamas Association of Securities Dealers, and a Securities Investment Advisor having completed the US Series 7 examination. She is an Associate Member of The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators in England. Ms Cassar started her career at Touche Ross and later joined the New World Trust Group to launch a 30 year career in international wealth management and private banking. She was the former Managing Director of Leopold Joseph Bahamas Limited which she headed up from inception in the Bahamas until its acquisition by Butterfield Bank. She graduated Summa Cum Laude from Liberty University, Virginia (1985).
- Dillon Dean is the Managing Director of Equity Bank And Trust Bahamas Limited. Mr. Dean has held executive roles within the financial services industry since the beginning of his career in 1992 having worked in London, Guernsey and the Bahamas. A Certified Public Accountant, he is a member of the Minnesota State Board of Accountancy and the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners. Mr. Dean also holds the Personal Financial Planning and Personal Trust Diplomas from the Institute of Canadian Bankers and has served on the boards on several licensed financial institutions inclusive of the Bahamas Association of Securities Dealers. He was most recently the Centre Director of the Scotia Private Client Group in the Bahamas.
- Sterling R. L. Quant is a Non-Executive Director of Equity Bank And Trust Bahamas Limited. He graduated Summa Cum Laude from the Central State University, Ohio and inducted in the Hall of Fame in 1989. With over 22 years as an Attorney, Mr. Quant has held various roles in the financial industry working with Citibank (Bahamas) Limited. He also served as Managing Director of the Bahamas Development Bank and as the Bahamas Alternate Director of the Caribbean Development Bank. In 1998 Mr. Quant was appointed Registrar General of the Bahamas and served for 6 years. He also ran in the country’s General Elections in 1977 and 1992. Presently, he operates his own firm, Sterling Quant and Company.
- Kim D. Thompson is Vice President Human Resources and has over 17 years’ experience in the corporate industry. Mrs. Thompson was President and Director of Offshore Managers Limited and presently holds a Masters of Arts Degree with a concentration in Counseling; a Masters of Arts degree in Human Resources Management; Foundation Certificate from the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP); Diploma in Trust Administration and Accounts and Trust Creation Law. Kim also serves as Director and Corporate Secretary of Equity Bank And Trust Bahamas Limited.
- L. Michael Dean, CPA,– Vice-President of Investment Fund Services Department (2012)- He was accepted as a Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (1987) and the Bahamas Association of Compliance Officers (2005). Mr. Dean began his career with over ten years in audit in the financial services arena in The Bahamas with Deloitte & Touché and later Ernst & Young, including stints in Cayman. He later served as Chief Financial Officer for the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Bahamas, assisting with transitioning to a publicly traded company on The Bahamian Stock Exchange. Prior to joining Equity, he spent the last 15 years in the Swiss private banking, primarily in The Bahamas, with a short time in Geneva. During this time, he has served as CFO, Risk Manager, Senior Official II, Vice–President of Investments, Operations and Accounting dept., Compliance and Money Laundering Reporting & Prevention Officer with this boutique Swiss institution. He is a 1984 graduate of the University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada.